Due to a long discussion with each other and our media teacher we have come to the decision to change most of our synopsis. From our feedback we needed to give a better reason as to why the man would go to the house in the first place, also why the girl would kill the man, and to hide her identity using narrative enigma in the process. We will keep the same characters and the same twist but just tweak the narrative a bit to make it portray to the audience a bit easier.
|Michael Myers (Halloween)|
- The man will be working on the girls car in her garage
- He will come into the house and ask if he can wash his hands because he has just fixed the car
- There will be a sequence of shots when the man is in the bathroom washing his hands
- A masked figure will come behind him (the girl in disguise) and stab him with a knife
- The girls boyfriend will arrive and see a mask on the floor, picking it up and asking what it was, the blame is pointed at him.
- This will be similar to the Scream (Wes Craven, 1996) twist in which it gets blamed on different people, and we don't find out the truth until later on in the film, after the opening 2 mins.