Budget: Non given
Box Office: Non given
- Begins with an old theater, with the writing all wonky perhaps forshadowing something
- Lightning in the background signifying a storm coming for foreshadowing things to happen
- Clothes on washing line blowing in the wind of the storm coming
- CU of cups/pots full of water and rain pouring into them
- Girl on her tricycle peddling down the road and singing "incy wincy spider" which is ironic because the clown in the film lives in a drain
- Her mother is taking the washing down and brining it inside, she sees her daughter and asks her to hurry because of the storm
- The girl walks towards the front door but sees her doll in the middle of the path up to the door and stops to pick it up
- She looks at it, but then hears laughing from behind the washing line, she stops and looks over to see the clown looking right at her.
- The clown moves in for the kill
- The mother walks out the door to get more washing to find her daughter has gone missing
- The tricycle is just left on the path and she lets out a big scream ending the scene
- We could get a character to say/sing something linked with what the film is about like "It" this could add a bit of humour to the film. The man could possibly sing the Top Gear tune seeing as our film is all about a man buying a car.